NEW ClassDojo

Dear Parents or Guardians,

I am exited to tell you about ClassDojo, a new teacher tool I will be using to help build your student’s learning habits and boost music lessons engagement.

ClassDojo allows me to track student practice and learning skills throughout the day! Just like the written charts I’ve been using, which are being replaced with this awesome new system, they can earn points towards treats and rewards just like before. I have taken the time to explain this to your children and they are exited to earn points. As for now, a student can reach their reward every time they earn 50 points, practicing in itself is worth the most points.


One of the great features of ClassDojo is that it allows me to send you a “skills report” every Friday by email. My hope is that this will bring you and me closer together and help you better understand the progress of your student on a week to week basis.  Your child can easily customize their student character online with the secret code I handed to them as well.


For homework this week I've handed out slips with simple instructions for you to keep connected. If you've misplaced it, I need you to send me a blank email with your student' name in the subject line to oenrichingservices@gmail.com. You can easily download this app on any android and ios system for free as well. Thank you very much!

Best wishes,
Maria Hernandez