New openings 2014

Dear Students and Parents,

There are currently 2 NEW openings:
* Tuesday......4:00PM-4:30PM
* Thursday.....5:30PM-6:00PM.
I have had a waiting list of potential clients and new students and cannot keep my openings for too long, but am filling in my openings on first-come first-serve basis before summer vacations begin since some parents on the list have rejected the days/times I have available or not responded in a timely manner.

As many of you may know, I wish to leave a strong base of students to introduce to music and then let them have a fun vacation before school begins again this upcoming summer.  If you know of anyone interested in receiving piano or voice lesson ages 5 and up, hand them the REFERRAL LETTER I will be handing out at your next class time (shown below). You will notice that prices have changed due to this being a tax-paying business. Prices may be adjusted if necessary, based on circumstances and financial need.

If your referral becomes enrolled and consistently attends classes for at least 6 months, you will receive 2 free lessons on me! I like to reward people that help me keep my passion alive. Thank you!